- Data transfer rate (max): 100 Mbit/s
- Supported data transfer rates: 10/100Mbps
- Full duplex: Y
- Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Host interface: PCI
The TP-LINK TF-3239DL Fast Ethernet Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Fast Ethernet Adapter that provides 32-bit performance; PCI bus controller; and full compliance with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow.
TF-3239DL keeps low cost and eliminates usage barriers. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10 to 100Mbps. Supports both 10Mbps and 100Mbps network speed both in Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex transfer modes; using Auto-Negotiation technology to detect the network speed. It also can be widely used in most modern Operating System. For Windows Me/2000/2003/XP integrates the right driver; TF-3239DL is really a plug-and-play device.
– Supports Full Duplex and Half Duplex transfer modes
– Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
– Provides diagnostic software
– One LED indicator for monitoring link/activity
– Supports drivers for NetWare 3.x; 4.x; Windows 98; Windows Me; Windows NT4.0; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Linux 2.4.x