In this article we take a look at what Cloud Computing is and how it can help your business with the following topics:
- Cloud Model
- Microsoft 365 Cloud based Computing
- Google Apps Cloud based Computing
Cloud computing refers to the logical computational resources (data, software) accessible via a computer network (through WAN or Internet etc.), rather than from a local computer.
Data are stored on Server Farms generally located in the country of the service provider. The on-line service is offered from a CLOUD provider. These technologies are regarded by some analysts as a technological evolution.
There are several advantages to cloud computing
- Reduced Cost Cloud technology is paid incrementally, saving organizations money.
- Increased Storage Organizations can store more data than on private computer systems.
- Highly Automated No longer do IT personnel need to worry about keeping software up to date.
- Flexibility Cloud computing offers much more flexibility than past computing methods.
- More Mobility Employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks.
- Allows IT to Shift Focus No longer having to worry about constant server updates and other computing issues, government organizations will be free to concentrate on innovation.
Microsoft – Cloud Computing System
Google Apps – Cloud Computing System
Talk to us about impartial advise on Cloud based system